Air India Express Recruitment 2018-19: Apply for 213 jobs in Air India Express. Air India Express recruitment notification released through www.airindiaexpress.in. At present, there is 01 recruitment drives are going for 213 Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies.
- 86 Trainee Cabin Crew – 22nd December 2018
Air India Express recruitment 2018 notification – 86 Trainee Cabin Crew Posts
|Name of Post||Trainee Cabin Crew|
|No. of Vacancies||86|
Air India Express Recruitment 2018-19: Air India Express released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.airindiaexpress.in for the recruitment of total 86 (Eighty-Six) Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 22nd December 2018.
Trainee Cabin Crew: 86 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University.
- Salary Details: Rs. 10,000 (stipend during training). Rs. 36,630- for 60 hours of flying in a month, for On successful completion of training Per Month”
- Maximum Age Limit: 22 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for apply Air India Express recruitment, Trainee Cabin Crew posts.
Selection Procedure: Air India Express will conduct a Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply For Air India Express Careers 2018-19
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Air India Express www.airindiaexpress.in, before 22nd December 2018.
Air India Express 2018 – 19- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 1st December 2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Application: 22nd December 2018
Air India Express Career 2018: Air India Express recruitment 2018, Air India Express job openings for fresher and experienced candidates in India for the vacancies of Officers, Managers, Engineers, & Various. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online for Air India Express careers in India through Air India Express official website. More details like educational qualification, post name, selection process are furnished below.
- Cabin Crew, Engineer, Pilot, Manager & Various – Acorrs India
- 46 Assistant, Officer & Various – 29th November 2018
Air India Express is looking to recruit the Graduate / Degree / Diploma passed candidates and who are ready to work in Airline Jobs. Airline Jobs seeker/aspirant who is wishing to grab a job in Air India Express can apply through online for a job vacancy in Air India Express jobs in India or need to attend the walk-in recruitment drive in Air India Express. Air India Express will select the eligible candidates for the various job vacancies in Air India Express.
Air India Express Careers 2018
|Organization Name||Air India Express|
|Education Qualification||Graduate / Degree / Diploma|
|Experience||Fresher / Experienced|
|Job Location||Across India|
Latest Job Openings in Air India Express
- Cabin Crew
- Manager- Flight Dispatch
- Assistant Technical Library
- Customer Care Officer
- Route Manager
- Officer- Sales Grade
- Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning
- Software Engineer
- Marketing officer
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Jobs 2018 2019
- Applicant should have a minimum educational qualification of Graduate / Degree / Diploma
- Job Seeker should a good academic record with good marks percentage.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and good in computer skills.
Air India Express Selection Process
Air India Express Jobs 2018 seekers and who are trying to get a job in Air India Express, should attend and clear the Selection process of Air India Express. Candidates have to attend the written test and/or personal Interview rounds to get a dream, Airline Jobs. Candidates who secured/scored good marks in the Air India Express Selection Process, those will be selected for the job vacancies in Air India Express.
Air India Express may select the candidates from the below process:
- Aptitude/Reasoning skill written test/Online Test (Preliminary Exam)
- Main Exam or Interview
- HR Interview
Airline Jobs aspirant who wants to get a job in Air India Express, those needs to clear the written test or online test and/or personal interview. Before going to attend the written test or interview, the job seeker needs to know and practice the Air India Express test papers/old papers. By knowing the Air India Express Exam Papers and Syllabus, it’s easy to crack and clear the Air India Express written test and interview.
About Air India Express
“Air India Express is an Indian low-cost carrier headquartered in Kochi. It is operated by Air India Express Limited (AIEL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian flag carrier airline Air India. It operates around 550 flights per week to 29 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Air India Express came to being on 29 April 2005, with the launch of three flights that took off simultaneously from Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, and Kozhikode. The airline was launched as a low-cost carrier (LCC) with the objective of providing convenient connectivity, to short-haul international routes, in the Middle East and Southeast Asia for the Indian expatriate community. Air India Express was Air India’s response to the growing popularity of LCCs worldwide and in the region. Being an LCC, the airline operates point-to-point flights with multiple hubs all over India. In December 2012, Air India ratified the proposal to move the headquarters to Kochi in January 2013 and for establishing a new MRO base at Thiruvananthapuram. Air India Express focuses on providing international flights from Tier II cities in India, to the Gulf and South East Asia. The airline flies to 30 destinations as of January 2018 with a primary hub located at Calicut International Airport in Kozhikode. It expanded operations to Vijayawada from 19 January 2018
Air India Express Address
Air India Express Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
How to Apply for Air India Express Careers 2018
We Hope the above-provided details is useful for the Air India Express. For more details and to apply for Air India Express Job Openings or Air India Express Careers, kindly visit official website www.airindiaexpress.in
Air India Express Jobs: Click here to apply
air India express recruitment 2018 notification – 46 Assistant, Officer & Various Posts
|Name of Post||Assistant, Officer & Various|
|No. of Vacancies||46|
Air India Express Career 2018: Air India released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.airindiaexpress.in for the recruitment of total 46 (forty-six) Assistant, Officer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 29th November 2018.
Assistant Controller: 02 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Degree in Engineering / Graduate or Post Graduate with proficiency in computer operations, Windows Operating System and MS office. with 2 year’s experience with crew scheduling
- Salary Details: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Assistant: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: Graduate with computer literacy, conversant with MS Office
- Salary Details: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st November 2018
- Assistant Controller: 30 Years
- Assistant: 25 Years
- 05 years for SC / ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Assistant, Officer & Various recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Demand Draft favor of Air India Express Limited
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be called for the selection procedure. Selection Procedure involves,.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview (s)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply For Airline Jobs in India
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before within 15 days of the advertisement (29th November 2018).
Air India Express Address: The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
Air India Express 2018 – Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 14th November 2018
- Closing date to submit the application: within 15 days of the advertisement.