Air India Express Recruitment 2019: Apply for 3 jobs in Air India Express. Air India Express recruitment notification released through www.airindiaexpress.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 3 Chief Manager, Officer & Chief of Materials Management vacancies.
- 03 Chief Manager, Officer & Chief of Materials Management – 16th February 2019
Air India Express recruitment 2019 notification – 03 Chief Manager, Officer & Chief of Materials Management Posts
|Name of Post||Chief Manager, Officer & Chief of Materials Management|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
Air India Express Recruitment 2019: Air India Express released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.airindiaexpress.in for the recruitment of total 03 (Three) Chief Manager, Officer & Chief of Materials Management vacancies, on a contract basis. Job seekers should apply on or before 16th February 2019.
Chief Manager – Planning: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: Engineering Graduate or Equivalent degree
- Salary Details: Rs. 150000/- Per Month
Chief of Materials Management: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: Master’s in Business Administration with Minimum 15 years’ experience in Inventory / Warehouse Management of an airline/MRO. Exposure in ERP system and Aviation IT MRO system.
- Salary Details: Rs. 150000/- Per Month
Officer- IT (Trivandrum): 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: Graduation in B.E / B.Tech with Computer Application or Degree in Computer Science. Experience: Minimum 3 years of working experience in – Data Center Management.
- Salary Details: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Chief Manager – Planning: 60 Years
- Chief of Materials Management: 60 Years
- Officer- IT (Trivandrum): 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC / ST/ Ex-Serviceman: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Chief Manager, Officer & Chief of Materials Management posts in Air India Express recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Air India Express will conduct a Written Test, Personal Interview, Pre-employment Medical Examination. .
How to Apply For Air India Express Job Vacancy 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 on or before 16th February 2019.
Air India Express 2019- Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 01st February 2019
- Last date for the submission of application form: 16th February 2019
Air India Express Recruitment 2018 – Expired Jobs
- 86 Trainee Cabin Crew – Advertisement Details
Air India Express is looking to recruit the Graduate / Degree / Diploma passed candidates and who are ready to work in Airline Jobs. Airline Jobs seeker/aspirant who is wishing to grab a job in Air India Express can apply through online for a job vacancy in Air India Express jobs in India or need to attend the walk-in recruitment drive in Air India Express. Air India Express will select the eligible candidates for the various job vacancies in Air India Express.
Air India Express Careers 2019
|Organization Name||Air India Express|
|Education Qualification||Graduate / Degree / Diploma|
|Experience||Fresher / Experienced|
|Job Location||Across India|
Latest Job Openings in Air India Express
- Cabin Crew
- Manager- Flight Dispatch
- Assistant Technical Library
- Customer Care Officer
- Route Manager
- Officer- Sales Grade
- Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning
- Software Engineer
- Marketing officer
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Jobs 2019
- Applicant should have a minimum educational qualification of Graduate / Degree / Diploma
- Job Seeker should a good academic record with good marks percentage.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and good in computer skills.
Air India Express Selection Process
Air India Express Jobs 2019 seekers and who are trying to get a job in Air India Express, should attend and clear the Selection process of Air India Express. Candidates have to attend the written test and/or personal Interview rounds to get a dream, Airline Jobs. Candidates who secured/scored good marks in the Air India Express Selection Process, those will be selected for the job vacancies in Air India Express.
Air India Express may select the candidates from the below process:
- Aptitude/Reasoning skill written test/Online Test (Preliminary Exam)
- Main Exam or Interview
- HR Interview
Airline Jobs aspirant who wants to get a job in Air India Express, those needs to clear the written test or online test and/or personal interview. Before going to attend the written test or interview, the job seeker needs to know and practice the Air India Express test papers/old papers. By knowing the Air India Express Exam Papers and Syllabus, it’s easy to crack and clear the Air India Express written test and interview.
About Air India Express
“Air India Express is an Indian low-cost carrier headquartered in Kochi. It is operated by Air India Express Limited (AIEL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian flag carrier airline Air India. It operates around 550 flights per week to 29 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Air India Express came to being on 29 April 2005, with the launch of three flights that took off simultaneously from Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, and Kozhikode. The airline was launched as a low-cost carrier (LCC) with the objective of providing convenient connectivity, to short-haul international routes, in the Middle East and Southeast Asia for the Indian expatriate community. Air India Express was Air India’s response to the growing popularity of LCCs worldwide and in the region. Being an LCC, the airline operates point-to-point flights with multiple hubs all over India. In December 2012, Air India ratified the proposal to move the headquarters to Kochi in January 2013 and for establishing a new MRO base at Thiruvananthapuram. Air India Express focuses on providing international flights from Tier II cities in India, to the Gulf and South East Asia. The airline flies to 30 destinations as of January 2018 with a primary hub located at Calicut International Airport in Kozhikode. It expanded operations to Vijayawada from 19 January 2018
Air India Express Address
Air India Express Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
How to Apply for Air India Express Careers 2019
We Hope the above-provided details is useful for the Air India Express. For more details and to apply for Air India Express Job Openings or Air India Express Careers, kindly visit official website www.airindiaexpress.in
Air India Express Jobs: Click here to apply