Air India Express Recruitment 2019: Air India Express, airindiaexpress.in recruitment notification released for vacant jobs. At present there is 01 recruitment drive is going for 43 vacancies.
43 Officer, Dy Manager & Other – 28th March 2019
Air India Express Recruitment 2019 – 43 Officer, Dy Manager & Other Posts
|Name of Post||Air India Express|
|No. Of Posts||43|
|Job Location||All India|
Air India Express Recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website airindiaexpress.in for the recruitment of 43 (Forty-Three) vacancies at Air India Express. The candidate who is looking for Officer, Dy Manager & Other jobs can send the application form before 28th March 2019
Dy. Manager- Finance: 06
- Education Qualification: CA/ICWA and 2 years of post qualification experience in Finance Department of a large Organization / Airline.
- Salary Details: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Officer- Finance: 06
- Education Qualification: MBA-Finance and 2 years post qualification experience in Finance Department of a large Organization.
- Salary Details: Rs. 28000/- Per Month
Sr. Assistant – Finance / Cashier: 07
- Education Qualification: Graduate and 1-year experience in Cashier/Cash handling/Finance Department – Preferably in Airline/Ticketing office.
- Salary Details: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Officer – Operations: 12
- Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with Minimum 3 years’ experience in the aviation industry or reputed private/public sector.
- Salary Details: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Route Manager: 04
- Education Qualification: MBA Marketing / Finance / Aviation
- Salary Details: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Dy. Manager- Finance: 30 Years
- Officer- Finance: 30 Years
- Sr. Assistant – Finance / Cashier: 30 Years
- Officer – Operations: 35 Years
- Route Manager: 35 Years
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of Written test, Interview & Medical Examination.
How to Apply For Air India Express Job Vacancy 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 on or before 28th March 2019.
Air India Express 2019- Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 13th March 2019
- Last date for the submission of application form: 28th March 2019
Air India Express 2019 Expired Jobs
- Chief Manager, Officer & Chief of Materials Management – Advertisement Details
Air India Express Recruitment 2018 – Expired Jobs
- 86 Trainee Cabin Crew – Advertisement Details
Air India Express is looking to recruit the Graduate / Degree / Diploma passed candidates and who are ready to work in Airline Jobs. Airline Jobs seeker/aspirant who is wishing to grab a job in Air India Express can apply through online for a job vacancy in Air India Express jobs in India or need to attend the walk-in recruitment drive in Air India Express. Air India Express will select the eligible candidates for the various job vacancies in Air India Express.
Air India Express Careers 2019
|Organization Name||Air India Express|
|Education Qualification||Graduate / Degree / Diploma|
|Experience||Fresher / Experienced|
|Job Location||Across India|
Latest Job Openings in Air India Express
- Cabin Crew
- Manager- Flight Dispatch
- Assistant Technical Library
- Customer Care Officer
- Route Manager
- Officer- Sales Grade
- Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning
- Software Engineer
- Marketing officer
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Jobs 2019
- Applicant should have a minimum educational qualification of Graduate / Degree / Diploma
- Job Seeker should a good academic record with good marks percentage.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and good in computer skills.
Air India Express Selection Process
Air India Express Jobs 2019 seekers and who are trying to get a job in Air India Express, should attend and clear the Selection process of Air India Express. Candidates have to attend the written test and/or personal Interview rounds to get a dream, Airline Jobs. Candidates who secured/scored good marks in the Air India Express Selection Process, those will be selected for the job vacancies in Air India Express.
Air India Express may select the candidates from the below process:
- Aptitude/Reasoning skill written test/Online Test (Preliminary Exam)
- Main Exam or Interview
- HR Interview
Airline Jobs aspirant who wants to get a job in Air India Express, those needs to clear the written test or online test and/or personal interview. Before going to attend the written test or interview, the job seeker needs to know and practice the Air India Express test papers/old papers. By knowing the Air India Express Exam Papers and Syllabus, it’s easy to crack and clear the Air India Express written test and interview.
About Air India Express
“Air India Express is an Indian low-cost carrier headquartered in Kochi. It is operated by Air India Express Limited (AIEL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian flag carrier airline Air India. It operates around 550 flights per week to 29 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Air India Express came to being on 29 April 2005, with the launch of three flights that took off simultaneously from Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, and Kozhikode. The airline was launched as a low-cost carrier (LCC) with the objective of providing convenient connectivity, to short-haul international routes, in the Middle East and Southeast Asia for the Indian expatriate community. Air India Express was Air India’s response to the growing popularity of LCCs worldwide and in the region. Being an LCC, the airline operates point-to-point flights with multiple hubs all over India. In December 2012, Air India ratified the proposal to move the headquarters to Kochi in January 2013 and for establishing a new MRO base at Thiruvananthapuram. Air India Express focuses on providing international flights from Tier II cities in India, to the Gulf and South East Asia. The airline flies to 30 destinations as of January 2018 with a primary hub located at Calicut International Airport in Kozhikode. It expanded operations to Vijayawada from 19 January 2018
Air India Express Address
Air India Express Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
How to Apply for Air India Express Careers 2019
We Hope the above-provided details is useful for the Air India Express. For more details and to apply for Air India Express Job Openings or Air India Express Careers, kindly visit official website www.airindiaexpress.in
Air India Express Jobs: Click here to apply