Air India offers ample opportunities for strategic career growth and development among its various subsidiary organizations, divisions, and position. Air India and Airlines industry is growing and they require more and more employees for their customers to provide better services.
Air India Limited Subsidiary organizations:
Under Air India Limited, there are four main subsidiary organizations. They are as follows.
i). Air India
- Air India Express
- Alliance Air
ii). Hotel Corporation of India Limited
iii). Air India Engineering Services Ltd
iv). Air India Air Transport Services Limited
Air India Jobs for Fresher:
Education Qualification: 10+2, Degree or Graduate from a recognized Board/University.
Salary: Best in the industry.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: Based on the Job Type (Differs from Post to Post)
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Applicants need not pay any application fee (Fully Exempted). Some Jobs applicants need to pay the application fee through Demand Draft or Online / Challan.
Selection Process: Air India will select the candidates from the list of applicants based on the performance in written exam or Interview and followed Medical Examination.
How to Apply for Air India Jobs
- Open the below URL, (Advertisement Details).
- You can find the list of Air India RecruitmentNotifications.
- Go through the notification before going to apply.
- To apply online, candidates should have scanned copies of the required documents.
- To apply offline, candidates need to send the relevant copies of the required documents to the specified address.
|Organization Name||Recruitment Link|
|Air India||Job Details|
|Air India Express||Job Details|
|Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)||Job Details|
|Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)||Job Details|
|Air India – Pilot Jobs||Job Details|
Private Airline Jobs in India: Apply Now