AP High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply for 0 jobs in AP High Court. Andhra Pradesh, Telangana High Court recruitment notification released through www.hc.tap.nic.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 02 District Judges vacancies
- 02 District Judges – 28th July 2018
ap high court recruitment 2018 notification – 02 District Judges Posts
|Name of Post||District Judges|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
AP High Court Recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana High Court released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.hc.tap.nic.in for the recruitment of total 02 (Two) District Judges Vacancies in High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad. Job seekers should apply on or before 28th July 2018.
District Judges: 02 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: The A.P. State Judicial (Service and Cadre) Rules, 2007 and the Telangana State Judicial (Service and Cadre) Rules, 2017 shall be applicable to this recruitment.
- Salary Details: Rs. 51550 – 63070/- Per Month
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
Selection Procedure: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana High Court will conduct a Written Exam.
How to Apply For Jobs in Hyderabad
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 28th July 2018.
AP High Court Address: The Registrar (Administration) FAC Registrar(Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad-500 066
AP High Court 2018 – Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 12th July 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 28th July 2018
AP, Telangana High Court 2017 – Expired vacancies
- Law Clerk Vacancies – Official Notification & Apply Link
- Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Official Notification
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2016 – Expired Jobs
- Civil Judge – Official Notification and Application Form