SLPRB Recruitment 2019: Apply for 85 jobs in SLPRB. State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh recruitment notification released through slprb.ap.gov.in. At present, there is 01 recruitment drives are going for 85 Driver Operator vacancies.
- 85 Driver Operator – 7th February 2019
SLPRB recruitment 2019 notification – 85 Driver Operator Posts
|Name of Post||Driver Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||85|
|Location||(Hyderabad) Andhra Pradesh|
SLPRB Recruitment 2019: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh released a new recruitment notification through its official website slprb.ap.gov.in for the recruitment of total 85 (Eighty-Five) Driver Operator vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 7th February 2019.
Driver Operator: 85 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Passed SSC or any other examination recognized by the State Government & Must possess current and clean Heavy Motor Vehicle License.
- Salary Details: Rs.21230 – 63010/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st July 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Driver Operator posts in SLPRB recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Challan
- For OCs/ BCs: Rs.25/- (Twenty Five Only)
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nill
Selection Procedure: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh will conduct Physical Measurements and Driving Tests.
How to Apply For SLPRB Vacancy 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to the Office of the Superintendent of Police of the concerned District form 29.01.2019 on or before 7th February 2019.
SLPRB 2019- Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 29th January 2019
- Last date for the submission of application form: 7th February 2019
AP Police recruitment 2018 notification – Expired Jobs
- SI PC, Firemen & Various – Advertisement Details – Press Release