How To Apply Government Job:
Government Job notifications are released in every state government board by PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION and central govt jobs are releasing by Govt of INDIA.
1. Job applicants should have to know the web address for applying the Government job.
2. Using that web address applicants can g20o to visit the jobs website.
3. Click on the appropriate button or link (careers or recruitment). In That job website applicants should have to check the post name and post for either freshers or experience.
4. If that job suitable for you then go to apply the job.
5. After that candidates need to check the job location, educational qualification details, age limit, last date to submit the application in online and last date for application fee.
6. In the application form instructions must be given for how to fill the application form. Applicants need to read the all instructions carefully before going to filling the application form.
7. While filling the application form candidates should give the required details as same as in the certificates.
8. Applicants advised to have a scanned copies of all certificates while filling the application form.
9. Applicants required to fill the all columns in the application form like name, date of birth, education details, age, permanent address, year of passed out, Caste category etc. If incase of some columns not belongs to you then you can write not applicable (NA) like that.
10. While filling the application form applicants required to give the currently using mobile number, email id and correct address for future reference because Government job updates like hall ticket downloading date, interview or exam date and results will come to your mobile number or email id or by post.
11. Applicants required to scan their passport size photograph and signature for uploading in the application form.
12. Pixel and size for Photography and signature should be given in the instructions. Applicants before going to scan must follow the instructions.
13. After filling all the details in the application form you can click on submit button. Applicants suggested to check all the details in the application form before going to submit the application form because if you did any mistake your application will be disqualified.
14. After successfully submitting your application suggested to take the printouts of application for future reference. The printouts should be take from laser printer or inkjet printer or deskjet printer. Applicants suggested to Don’t use dot matrix printer because it is not valid by some of the Government department.