APSPDCL Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd., www.apspdcl.in released recruitment notification for vacant jobs. At present recruitment drive is going for 5107 Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen) Vacancies. Online Applications are invited from eligible MALE candidates for filling-up 5107 Nos. ENERGY ASSISTANTS to work in Village/Ward Secretariats in various Districts covered in APSPDCL from eligible candidates within the age group of 18 to 35 years as on 01.07.2019.
- 5107 Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen) – 17th August 2019
APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 5107 Posts
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd.|
|Name of Post||Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen)|
|No. Of Posts||5107|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.apspdcl.in for the recruitment of 5107 (Five Thousand One Hundred and Seven) Vacancies at Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd. The candidate who is looking for Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen) jobs can apply online application on or before 17th August 2019
APSPDCL Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
|Name of the Circle||No of Posts in Village Secretariat||No of Posts in Ward Secretariat|
APSPDCL Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: SSC/10th Class from a recognized Board and ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) / Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st July 2019
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Salary: The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs.15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats/Ward Secretariats established in the Gram Panchayats/Wards
- Applicant must pay Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) towards Application Processing Fee.
- The Candidate applying more than one (1) district will be charged an additional fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) per district (Maximum 3 Districts including local district).
The candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters (Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, S.P.S.R.Nellore, Chittoor, Y.S.R.Kadapa, Kurnool & Anantapuram):
(a) Pole climbing
(b) Meter Reading
The Candidates who have applied for more than one District shall have to appear for the above tests in all the Districts they
have applied. Failure to attend the above tests in any District, what so ever be the reason, will result in not considering his
candidature in that particular District. The responsibility of attending for the above tests purely lies with the candidate
How to Apply for APSPDCL Vacancy 2019 Careers
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of APSPDCL www.apspdcl.in, before 17th August 2019.
- The Candidate has to logon to the website www.apspdcl.in.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE link to view the detailed notification
- The applicants shall invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application.
- Immediately on submission of application and payment of the fee.
- The Applicant will get an acknowledgment in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- The candidate has to pay the prescribed fee as detailed below.
APSPDCL 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
The online application will be available on the Website (APSPDCL Website www.apspdcl.in) from 02.08.2019 to 17.08.2019 (Note: 17.08.2019 is the last date for payment of fee up to 23.59 Hrs.).
- Starting date for submission of online application: 02nd August 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 17th August 2019
Important Links – APSPDCL Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen) Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Submission of online application by the candidate is taken as authentication that he has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid above.