Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Apply for 13 jobs in Bank of India. Bank of India (BOI) recruitment notification released through www.bankofindia.co.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 13 Faculty, Office Asst & Attendant vacancies.
- 13 Faculty, Office Asst & Attendant – 15th January 2019
Bank of India recruitment 2019 notification – 13 Faculty, Office Asst & Attendant Posts
|Name of Post||Faculty, Office Asst & Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Bank of India (BOI) released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.bankofindia.co.in for the recruitment of total 13 (Thirteen) Faculty, Office Asst & Attendant vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th January 2019.
Faculty: 06 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Graduate pass from a recognized institute or university
- Salary Details: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Office Assistant: 04 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Graduate with basic Accounts knowledge
- Salary Details: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Attendant: 03 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: 10th Pass
- Salary Details: Rs. 80000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 31st December 2018
- Faculty: 25 – 65 Years
- Office Assistant: 18 – 45 Years
- Attendant: 18 – 65 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for apply Bank of India recruitment, Faculty, Office Asst & Attendant posts.
Selection Procedure: Bank of India (BOI) will conduct a written exam and/or Viva-Voce Test and/or interview.
How to Apply For Bank of India Career Vacancy
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to The Chairmen RSETI Selection Committee, C/O Bank of India, Ranchi Zonal Office, IInd Floor, Pradhan Towers, MG Road, Near Over the bridge, Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834 001 on or before 15th January 2019.
Bank of India 2019- Important Dates
- Last date for the submission of application form: 15th January 2019