BMRCL Careers for Freshers: Apply for 174 jobs in BMRCL. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Karnataka recruitment notification released through www.bmrc.co.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 174 Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer vacancies.
- 174 Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer – 02nd February 2019
BMRCL recruitment 2019 notification – 174 Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer Posts
|Name of Post||Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||174|
BMRCL Careers for Freshers: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Karnataka released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.bmrc.co.in for the recruitment of total 174 (One Hundred and Seventy-Four) Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 02nd February 2019.
Maintainer: 134 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering Trade: Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building, Refrigeration, and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification.
- Salary Details: Rs. 10170 – 18500/- Per Month
Junior Engineer: 21 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical /Telecommunication / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer networking / Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control/ Civil or equivalent qualification.
- Salary Details: Rs. 14000 – 26950/- Per Month
Section Engineer: 19 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Engineering Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent qualification.
- Salary Details: Rs. 16000 – 30770/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 02nd February 2019
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years
- OBC, Cat IIa, IIb, IIIa, III b & Ex-servicemen candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/ Cat-I candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer posts in BMRCL recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online or Challan
- GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat IIIb candidates: Rs. 826/- (Rupees Eight Hundred and Twenty-Six Only)
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 254/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty-Four Only)
Selection Procedure: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Karnataka will conduct a written examination.
How to Apply For BMRCL Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of BMRCL www.bmrc.co.in, before 02nd February 2019.
BMRCL 2019- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 03rd January 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 02nd February 2019
- Tentative Date of Exam: 24th February 2019
BMRC 2018 Notifications
- 26 Section Engineer – Advertisement Details
- 20 Dy Chief Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer & Various – Advertisement Details
- 40 Assistant Security Officer – Advertisement Details
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer – Advertisement Details
- 33 Manager, Asst. Manager, Jr. Engineer & Various – Recruitment Notification
- 36 Executive Engineer & Dy. Chief Engineer – Recruitment Notification
- 60 Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer – Advertisement Details
BMRC Recruitment 2017 Notifications
- 03 Tahsildar, Dy. Tahsildar & Surveyor – Job Notification
- 04 System Analyst, Programmer vacancies – Job Notification & Apply Link