Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Apply for 3 jobs in BOB. Bank of Baroda recruitment notification released through www.bankofbaroda.com. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 3 Guest Faculty vacancies
- 03 Guest Faculty – 30th July 2018
bob recruitment 2018 notification – 03 Guest Faculty Posts
|Name of Post||Guest Faculty|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Bank of Baroda released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.bankofbaroda.com for the recruitment of total 03 (Three) Guest Faculty Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 30th July 2018.
Guest Faculty: 03 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Graduate, Dip in Vocational Courses and preferably be the resident of the District where the RSETI is located
- Salary Details: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
Selection Procedure: Bank of Baroda will conduct an Interview.
How to Apply For BOB Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 30th July 2018.
BOB Address: The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Keonjhar Zonal Office, Mining Road, Keonjhar, Odisha Pin-758001
BOB 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application: 13th July 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 30th July 2018
bob recruitment 2018 Expired Jobs
- 600 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies – Advertisement Details
- Area Sales Manager, Team Leader, Sales Executives & Asst. Manager – Advertisement Details & Apply Online
- Specialist Officers – Advertisement Details
- Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head & Various – Advertisement Details
- Armed Guard – Advertisement Details
- Public Relations Officer – Official Notification
- Relationship Manager, Acquisition Manager & Various – Recruitment Notification