BSF Recruitment 2020: Border Security Force (BSF) recruitment a recruitment notification for constable vacancies. Applications are invited from the male and female candidates belonging to UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh for the post of Constable (GD) in Border Security Force (BSF) and Central Industrial Security Force (C ISF). The post has all India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. The last date to submit the application form is 14 November 2019.
BSF Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 1356 Posts
|Latest BSF Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No. Of Posts||1356|
|Closing Date||14 November 2019|
|Job Location||(Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh) Across India|
BSF Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
BSF Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board I University
|Male||165 cms||78 cms|
Weight: For males and females proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01/08/2019. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 2/8/1996 and later than 1/8/2001
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST
Salary: Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
Application Fee: No Fee
Selection Procedure: On the basis of written test, PST, Medical Standards.
How to Apply for BSF Vacancy 2019 Careers
Candidates who fulfill the above physical and medical standards should personally appear at the PST & PET center designated in respect of their Districts from 7th Nov’ 2019 to 14t11 Nov’ 2019 for registration of their applications.
- Candidates are requested to fill up the application. form in Hindi or English language.
- Self-attested copies of certificate/testimonial as proof of E~ucational qualification and age/date of birth.
- Self-attested copy of caste/category certificate for SC/ST/OBCIEWS candidates issued by the prescribed authority.
- Self-attested copy of Domicile certificate and any one of the identity proof i.e. Aadhar Card. A voter ID card or Ration card etc.
- A form for issue of Admit card will also be filled in and submitted along with Passport size photograph as per Annexure-11 along with the application form
BSF 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||07 November 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||14 November 2019|
Important Links – BSF Constable Recruitment 2019
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|