CISF Recruitment 2019 Notification @ www.cisf.gov.in: Applications are invited from the Male/Female citizens of India to fill up 300 vacancies of HEAD CONSTABLE (GENERAL DUTY) in Central Industrial Security Force against sports quota for the year 2019. Interested candidates after going through the CISF Notification can proceed to apply for the CISF Head Constable Job Openings 2019 – 2020 before the last date. The applications for the latest CISF Head Constable Vacancy 2019 must be submitted to the prescribed application form. The Last Date to submit the application form is 17 December 2019.
CISF Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply for 300 Posts
Latest CISF Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Head Constable|
|No. Of Posts||300|
|Closing Date||17 December 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
CISF Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 12th pass with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2019. (The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1996 and later than 01.08.2001)
Age Relaxation: Relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and up to 03 years for OBCcandidates. (Relaxable up to 40 years in the case of departmental candidates as on 01.08.2019)
Salary: Rs. 25,500-81,100/- Per Month
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST and Female candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Candidates whose applications are found in order will be put through the following selection procedure:-
- Trial Test in sports events: Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be put through the trial test in the sports event to which he/she belongs. The trial test will be qualifying in nature. This organization will not be responsible for any accident/injury caused to the candidate during the course of trial/test.
- Proficiency Test: Those who qualified in the Trial test will be put through the Proficiency Test of 40 marks. The minimum cut off marks in ProficiencyTest for all events /sports will be 20 marks. Those who fail to secure the qualifying marks will be issued a rejection slip. Additional marks out of 10 will be accorded to the candidate having a meritorious certificate/achievement in the respective sports event.
- Final Selection: Final Selection of candidates will be made strictly according to merit taking into consideration the performance of the candidates during the course of Proficiency Test and the achievement/performance of the candidates during the last edition will also be taken into consideration.
- Medical Examination: Finally selected candidates will be medically examined and their appointment in the CISF would be subject to their fitness in the medical examination as per the instructions issued from time to time
How to Apply for CISF Vacancy 2019 Careers
- Eligible & Interested candidates, before going to apply, can download official notification. This is attached below.
- Read all the details in the notification before submitting the application form.
- Download the application form. Direct Link is given below.
- During the submission of the CISF Application Form 2019, the applicant must keep the required document copies aside.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Before submitting the application, recheck the details. Take Printout of application for future reference.
- Send the CISF application form along with the required (mentioned in official notification) documents to the respective address
CISF 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Date of Notification Published||16 November 2019|
|Last date for the submission of application form||17 December 2019|
|Close date for residents of North East region||12 December 2019|
Important Links – CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
|CISF Recruitment Notification & Application form||Click Here|