Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment: Apply for 32 jobs in Government of Andhra Pradesh. Visakhapatnam Agriculture Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment notification released through agrivis .apcfss.in. At present, there is 01 recruitment drives are going for 32 Multi-Purpose Extension Officers Vacancies.
- 32 Multi-Purpose Extension Officers – 5th November 2018
government of andhra pradesh recruitment 2018 notification – 32 Multi Purpose Extension Officers Posts
|Name of Post||Multi-Purpose Extension Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||32|
|Location||(Visakhapatnam) Andhra Pradesh|
Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment: Visakhapatnam Agriculture Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh released a new recruitment notification through its official website arrives .apcfss.in for the recruitment of total 32 (Thirty Two) Multi-Purpose Extension Officers Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 5th November 2018.
Multi-Purpose Extension Officers: 32 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Candidates should complete B.Sc., Diploma, Science Graduates from a recognized Institution/University.
- Salary Details: Rs.12000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st July 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- SC, ST / PH Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in the Multi-Purpose Extension Officers recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- For SC/ST Candidates: Nill
- All Candidates: Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty Only)
Selection Procedure: Visakhapatnam Agriculture Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh will conduct a Merit List & Interview.
How to Apply For Government of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Government of Andhra Pradesh agrivis .apcfss.in, before 5th November 2018.
Government of Andhra Pradesh 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26th October 2018
- Last Date for Submission Application: 5th November 2018
Department of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 -Expired Jobs
Consultants- Official Notification
About Government of Andhra Pradesh: Andhra Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India, situated on the southeastern coast of the country. The state is the eighth largest state in India. There are two regions in the state namely Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema. These two regions comprise 13 districts, with 9 in Coastal Andhra and 4 in Rayalaseema. Visakhapatnam is the largest city and a commercial hub of the state.