DGQA Recruitment 2018: Apply for 02 jobs in Karnataka. Directorate General of Quality Assurance recruitment notification released through www.dgqadefence.gov.in. At present there is one recruitment drive is going to Technician, LDC Vacancies
- 02 Technician, LDC – 21 days from the date of notification
dgqa recruitment 2018 notification – 02 Technician, LDC Posts
|Name of Post||Technician, LDC|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
DGQA Recruitment 2018: Directorate General of Quality Assurance released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.dgqadefence.gov.in for the recruitment of total 02 (two) Technician, LDC Vacancies in Defence Ministry. Job seekers should apply on or before 21 days from the date of notification publication.
Technician (SS): 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: ITI pass certificate in the trade of Electrician or Electronics Mechanic
- Salary Details: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 1800/- Per month
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: 12th class or equivalent qualification
- Salary Details: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 1900/- Per month
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC / ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
Selection Procedure: Directorate General of Quality Assurance will conduct a written test, Practical/skill test and interview.
How to Apply For Jobs in Defence
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 21 days from the date of notification publication.
DGQA Address: The Controller, CQAL (Ministry of Defence – DGQA), Post Box No. 614, JC Nagar PO, Bengaluru – 560 006
DGQA 2018 – Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 28th April 2018
- Closing date to submit the application: 21 days from the date of notification publication
- Last Date for the receipt of application form: 19th May 2018