04 Lab Technician Vacancies – 21st February 2018
dhfws dakshin dinajpur recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||04|
WB Health Recruitment 2018: WB Health released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.irel.gov.in for the recruitment of total 04 (Two) Lab Technician Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 21st February 2018.
Lab Technician: 04 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: H.S. or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology. 2 (two) years Diploma course in Medical Laboratory Technology from any institute recognized by West Bengal Govt. (Desirable: Experience in handling Cell Counter and HPLC machines. )
- Salary Details: Rs. 16860/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in DHFWS Dakshin Dinajpur Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur payable at Balurghat.
- General category candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Reserved category candidates: Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only)
Selection Procedure: WB Health (DHFWS Dakshin Dinajpur) will conduct the Interview to the eligible candidates from the job applicants.
How to Apply For DHFWS Dakshin Dinajpur Jobs
Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 21st February 2018.
DHFWS Dakshin Dinajpur Address: The office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (old building), Ground floor, Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur, Pin- 733101
DHFWS Dakshin Dinajpur 2018 – Important Dates
- Walk-in Date: 21st February 2018
- Interview Time: 11.00 AM