East Central Railway Apprentice 2019: Apply for 2234 jobs in East Central Railway. East Central Railway (ECR) recruitment notification released through www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in, www.recruitmentweb.org, www.rrcecr.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 2234 Apprentice vacancies.
- 2234 Apprentice – 10th January 2019
East Central Railway recruitment 2019 notification – 2234 Apprentice Posts
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||2234|
|Location||Bihar, Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Website||www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in, www.recruitmentweb.org, www.rrcecr.gov.in|
East Central Railway Apprentice 2019: East Central Railway (ECR) released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in, www.recruitmentweb.org, www.rrcecr.gov.in for the recruitment of total 2234 (Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty-Four) Apprentice vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th January 2019.
Apprentice: 2234 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
East Central Railway Jobs 2019 – Railway Recruitment Cell, Hajipur – Vacancy Details
- Danapur division: 702
- Dhanbad division: 161
- Mughalsarai division: 1032
- Samastipur division: 82
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai: 124
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur: 110
- Carriage Repair Workshop/Harnaut: 110
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st December 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Apprentice posts in East Central Railway recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online or Challan
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: East Central Railway (ECR) will conduct a Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply For East Central Railway Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of East Central Railway www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in, www.recruitmentweb.org, www.rrcecr.gov.in, before 10th January 2019.
East Central Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell, Hajipur – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 11th December 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 10th January 2019
East Central Railway Jobs – Expired Notifications
- Gateman – Advertisement Details