East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the latest job openings in Railway Recruitment Cell, East Coast Railway. Latest East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification released at rrceastcoastrailway.in, for Apprentice jobs. Interested candidates go through the below East Coast Railway Notification before applying online at rrceastcoastrailway.in. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 06 January 2020.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Notification – Apply online for 1216 Apprentice Posts
Latest East Coast Railway Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|Department Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, East Coast Railway|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No. Of Posts||1216|
|Closing Date||06 January 2020|
East Coast Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Zone Name||No of Posts|
|East Coast Railway Headquarter||10|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||250|
|Khurda Road Division||317|
East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for Trade Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman, and Carpenter the minimum educational qualification is S1 h class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit: As on the date of 28 December 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fee (Exempted)
Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared by taking an average of matriculation [with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks. The panel will be prepared to take the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weight-age to both. Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Job Notification 2020
- Eligible & Interested candidates, before going to apply, can download official notification. This is attached below.
- Go to the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell, East Coast Railway @ rrceastcoastrailway.in
- Click the New Registration / Apply Online button. Direct Link is provided below.
- During the submission of East Coast Railway Online Application Form 2019, the applicant must keep scanned and required document copies aside.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Before submitting the application, recheck the details and Press Submit Button.
- Take Printout of application for future reference.
East Coast Railway Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||07 December 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||06 January 2020|
|Document Verification (Tentative)||20 January 2020|
East Coast Railway Jobs Recruitment 2019 – 2020 – Important Links:
|Detailed Notification in pdf||