Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: Apply for 3 jobs in Eastern Railway. Eastern Railway recruitment notification released through www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 3 Sr. Residents vacancies
- 03 Sr. Residents – 21st August 2018
eastern railway recruitment 2018 notification – 03 Sr. Residents Posts
|Name of Post||Sr. Residents|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Location||(West Bengal, Jharkhand) West Bengal|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: Eastern Railway released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 03 (Three) Sr. Residents vacancies in Department of General Medicine, Gynecology & Anesthesiology. Job seekers should apply on or before 21st August 2018.
Sr. Resident: 03 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Post Graduate Degree / ONE having passed within 07 years from the date of interview will be considered.
- Salary Details: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Railway Jobs in West Bengal, Jharkhand – Discipline Wise
- General Medicine: 01
- Gynecology: 01
- Anesthesiology: 01
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
Selection Procedure: Eastern Railway will conduct an Interview.
How to Apply For Railway Jobs in West Bengal, Jharkhand
Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk-in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 21st August 2018.
Walk-in Address: Medical Director’s office, B. R. Singh Hospital, Sealdah, Kolkata-14
Eastern Railway 2018 – Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 08th August 2018
- Walk-in Date: 21st August 2018
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Expired Posts
- 24 Paramedical Staff (Group C) 0 Advertisement Details & Application Form