Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: Apply for 2907 jobs in Eastern Railway. Eastern Railway recruitment notification released through www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 2907 ACT Apprentices vacancies
- 2907 ACT Apprentices – 14th November 2018
eastern railway recruitment 2018 notification – 2907 ACT Apprentices Posts
|Name of Post||ACT Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||2907|
|Location||West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: Eastern Railway released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 2907 (Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seven) ACT Apprentices vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 14th November 2018.
ACT Apprentices: 2907 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: 10th standard and ITI in relevant trade.
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for ACT Apprentices posts in Eastern Railway recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online or Challan
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Eastern Railway will conduct a Merit list.
How to Apply For Eastern Railway Vacancy 2018
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Eastern Railway www.er.indianrailways.gov.in, before 14th November 2018.
Eastern Railway 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 15th October 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 14th November 2018
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Expired Posts
- Sr. Residents – Advertisement Details & Application Form
- 24 Paramedical Staff (Group C) 0 Advertisement Details & Application Form