- 97 Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant & Various Vacancies (24th September 2017)
- 279 Engineer, MTS & Various Vacancies (Closed)
Eastern Region SSC Recruitment 2017 – 97 Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant & Various Vacancies
Eastern Region SSC – Staff Selection Commission Easter Region released a new recruitment notification through its official ssconline.nic.in for the recruitment of 97 (Ninety Seven) Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant & Various Vacancies. Eastern Region SSC Job seekers should apply before 24th September 2017.
Department Name: – Eastern Region SSC
Post Name: – Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant & Various
Job Location: – Kolkata – West Bengal
Advt No: – ER-01/2016
SSCER Career Result – Jobs in West Bengal
Junior Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
- Salary: 19900-63200/- Per Month
Laboratory Assistant – III: 62 Posts
- Salary: 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay : Rs.1900/- Per Month
Various: 28 Posts
- For Junior Conservation Assistant: Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board.
- For Laboratory Assistant: Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with science or agriculture subjects from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: – As on 24th September 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Application Fee: – Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through online Mode by using Net Banking.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview & Written Test.
How to apply for Eastern Region SSC Jobs in West Bengal: Interested & Eligible candidates can Apply Online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in on or before 24th September 2017. candidate may also send Hard copy of Online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD) send to the below address within ten days from the closing date.
Address: to The Regional Director (ER) Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region Nazism Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road,Kolkata-700020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date to apply online : 24th September 2017
- Closing Date of Apply : within ten days from the closing date
Eastern Region SSC Recruitment 2016-17 – 279 Engineer, MTS & Various Vacancies
Eastern Region SSC Recruitment 2016-17 – 279 Engineer, MTS & Various Vacancies : SSC Eastern Region Released a recruitment notification and invites the applications for 279 Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Office Attendant, Laboratory Assistant and Field Attendant (with Multi-Tasking) Vacancies. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 26-09-2016.
SSC Vacancy Details :
Junior Engineer – 105 posts
Scientific Assistant – 62 posts
Office Attendant – 40 posts
Laboratory Assistant – 19 posts
Field Attendant (Multi-Tasking) – 19 posts
For More Posts and details, Kindly visit official notification.
Eligible Criteria for Eastern Region SSC Recruitment 2016-17 :
- Educational Qualification : 10th, 12th, Degree, Diploma, Graduation. There is a variance in educational qualification. For Post wise educational qualification, Kindly visit official notification.
- Nationality : Indian.
- Age Limit : Candidates Age should be in between 18 to 30 Years and For Post Wise Maximum age limit, Kindly visit official Notification.
- Age Relaxation Details :
SC/ST Candidates : 05 Years
OBC Candidates : 03 Years
PWD Candidates : 10 Years
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month.
Job Location : Eastern Region of SSC (Head Office : Kolkata, West Bengal)
Application Fee for SSC Exam : General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- SBI Net banking or Challan. SC/ST/Women Candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Important Dates to Remember For to apply for Eastern Region SSC Recruitment 2016-17:
Start Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27-08-2016
Close/Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 26-09-2016
Selection Process in ssc notification : Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written exam/ test, skill Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply in ssc online : Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of SSC, www.ssc.nic.in