ECIL Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the latest job openings in Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Latest ECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification released at www.ecil.co.in, for Graduate Engineer Trainee jobs. Interested candidates go through the below ECIL Notification before applying online at www.ecil.co.in. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 04 January 2020.
ECIL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Notification – Apply online for 65 Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
Latest ECIL Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No. Of Posts||65|
|Closing Date||04 January 2020|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
ECIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Category||No of Posts|
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Stipend and Pay Scale: The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs. 48,160/- per month during the Training Period. They are also entitled to Provident Fund and leave etc., as per the rules of the Company. On successful completion of training, they will be appointed as engineers for a period of three years with total emoluments of Rs. 67,920/-p.m., during 1st year, Rs.69,960/-p.m., during 2nd year Rs. 72,060/-p.m., during 3rd year (for all Metros) Per Month
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: The selection methodology will comprise of two-stage selection process i.e. – Marks as per GATE 2018 & GATE 2019 Score as may be applicable and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for ECIL Job Notification 2020
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through the ECIL website “http://careers.ecil.co.in”. The on-line application process will be operational from 06.12.2019 (14:00 hrs.) to 04.01.2020 (16:00 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. The candidate can take a re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration. Write the system generated on-line application serial number on the Application Fee receipt for future reference.
- The candidate has to quote advertisement number, post name and On-line system generated application number for all future correspondence.
ECIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||06 December 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||04 January 2020|
ECIL Jobs Recruitment 2019 – 2020 – Important Links:
|Detailed Notification in pdf||Download|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|More Details||View Details|
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a leading Public Sector Company (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL has diversified into strategic sectors such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom, and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies including Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station and Deep Space Network Antennas. ECIL has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance.