GPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification: Apply for 192 jobs in GPSC. Gujarat Public Service Commission recruitment notification released through gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 192 Radiologist, Gujarati Reporter & Various vacancies
- 192 Motor Vehicle Inspector & Various – 30th November 2018
GPSC recruitment 2018 notification – 192 Motor Vehicle Inspector & Various Posts
|Name of Post||Motor Vehicle Inspector & Various|
|No. of Vacancies||192|
GPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification: Gujarat Public Service Commission released a new recruitment notification through its official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for the recruitment of total 192 (One Hundred and Ninety-two) Motor Vehicle Inspector & Various vacancies, on a contract basis. Job seekers should apply on or before 30th November 2018.
Assistant Inspector Of Motor Vehicle: 25 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 yrs. course) or Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 yrs. course) or (2) a Degree in Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University or deemed university. The candidate shall possess a motor driving license of motorcycle and light motor vehicles at the time of appointment.
Radiologist: 49 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: M.D ( Radio Diagnosis ) or M.D (Radiology) or Diplomate of National Board or Post Graduate Diploma in Radiology/ Radio Diagnosis
Gujarati Reporter: 25 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: A candidate shall possess (i) a degree of a University recognized by the Government of Gujarat, (ii) adequate knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi
Psychiatrist: 27 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: M.D (Psychiatry) or Diplomate of National Board or Post Graduate Diploma in Psychiatry
- Assistant Inspector Of Motor Vehicle: 19 – 35 Years
- All other Posts: 40 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Motor Vehicle Inspector & Various posts in GPSC recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online or Challan
General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: Gujarat Public Service Commission will conduct a Written Exam and Personal Interview.
How to Apply For gpsc ojas gujarat gov
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of GPSC gpsc.gujarat.gov.in, before 30th November 2018.
GPSC 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 15th November 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 30th November 2018