Guwahati High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply for 06 jobs in Assam. Guwahati High Court recruitment notification released through ghconline.gov.in. At present there is one recruitment drive is going for Junior Grade Translator Vacancies.
- Junior Grade Translator Vacancies – 4th June 2018
guwahati high court recruitment 2018 notification – 06 Junior Grade Translator Posts
|Name of Post||Junior Grade Translator|
|No. of Vacancies||06|
Guwahati High Court Vacancy 2018: Guwahati High Court released a new recruitment notification through its official website ghconline.gov.in for the recruitment of total 06 (Six) Junior Grade Translator Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 4th June 2018.
Junior Grade Translator: 06 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Masters Degree in any Official language.
- Salary Details: Rs.14000 – 49000/- and with a grand pay of Rs.8000/- Per month
Age Limit: As on the date of 4th June 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Junior Grade Translator recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only)
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)
- PWD Candidates: Nill
Selection Procedure: Guwahati High Court will conduct a Written test & Interview.
How to Apply For Guwahati High Court Jobs
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Guwahati High Court ghconline.gov.in, before 4th June 2018.
Guwahati High Court 2018 – Important Dates
Date of Notification Published: 21st May 2018
Last Date for Submission Of Application: 4th June 2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 7th June 2018
gauhati high court recruitment 2018 notification – Expired Jobs
Guwahati High Court Recruitment 2017 – Expired Jobs
- LDA-cum-Typist/ Copyist – Job Notification
- System Analyst Vacancies – Official Notification
- Members Vacancies – Official Notification & Apply Application form