Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-19: Apply for 682 jobs in Haryana Postal Circle. Haryana Postal Circle recruitment notification released through www.appost.in/gdsonline. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 682 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) vacancies.
- 682 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 02nd January 2019
Haryana Postal Circle recruitment 2018 notification – 682 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|No. of Vacancies||682|
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-19: Haryana Postal Circle released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.appost.in/gdsonline for the recruitment of total 682 (Six Hundred and Eighty-Two) Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) vacancies in Department of Posts. Job seekers should apply on or before 02nd January 2019.
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS): 682 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weight-age will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally. The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc. will also be acceptable for this purpose.
- Salary Details: Rs.10000 – 24470/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 03rd December 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts in Haryana Postal Circle recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online or Challan
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- All Female, SC/ST and PH candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weight-age will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of
all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
How to Apply For India Post Office GDS Jobs in Haryana
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Haryana Postal Circle www.appost.in/gdsonline, before 02nd January 2019.
Haryana Postal Circle 2018 – 19- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 03rd December 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 02nd January 2019
Haryana Postal Circle Openings – Expired Posts
- 438 Gramin Dak Sevaks – GDS – Official Notification