HDFC BANK – Hiring Officers, 2000+ Openings Across India
This recruitment program is aimed at dynamic, young professionals who want to build a career in Sales.
Career Progression: Eligible SO, who completed 18 months with the bank and meeting the productivity criteria, will undergo selection process post which they will be elevated to other roles. In just 3 years time a SO can elevate himself to an Assistant Manager/ Imperia Relationship Manager Role with HDFC BANK.
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th & Graduation(if completed) / No Back Papers on the date of application / Final year students of Graduation/Post Graduation can apply.
Graduates: Rs 1.20 Lakhs per annum
Post Graduates: Rs 1.44 Lakhs per annum (Incentives will be payable on a performance basis)
|HDFC Bank – Important Link||Details|
|HDFC NetBanking – HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank Credit Card||Click Here|
|HDFC Customer Care Number||(+91)(22) 6160 6161|
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Quality acquisition of Products.
· Ensure quality sourcing of new customer to sell different banking products
· Penetration of all products to existing & new customers
· Generate Leads
· Ensure quality customer service is delivered
· Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts
· Strictly adhere to & maintain KYC norms
· Adhere to the norms, regulations & practices of banks
Interview Process: Direct Face to Face Interview Only (On the spot offer letter on the successful verification of documents)
Apply mode: Online