IBBI Recruitment 2018: Apply for 18 jobs in All India. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India recruitment notification released through www.ibbi.gov.in. At present there is One recruitment drive is going for Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancies
IBBI: Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies: 18
- Last Date to apply: 14th March 2018
- Click Here More Details
ibbi recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
IBBI Recruitment 2018: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.ibbi.gov.in for the recruitment of total 18 (Eighteen) Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 14th March 2018.
Assistant Manager Grade A: 18 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce from a Recognised University / Institution.
- Salary Details: Rs. 28150-55600/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st March 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 21/33 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in IBBI Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Online.
- General & OBC candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India will conduct the On-Line Examination, Group Discussion, and Interview. to the applicants to select the eligible candidates.
How to Apply For IBBI Jobs
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of IBBI www.ibbi.gov.in, before 14th March 2018.
IBBI 2018 – Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22nd February 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: 13th March 2018