IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online: IBPS PO 2018 Notification has been released for 4102 vacancies The online Applications will be accepted from 14th August 2018. The last of online application is 4th September 2018. As per the IBPS PO notification 2018, IBPS PO Prelims exam will be conducted on 13th, 14th, 20th, & 21st October 2018 in multiple shifts at various exam centers.
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)|
|No. of Vacancies||4102|
IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online: IBPS PO 2018 released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.ibps.in for the recruitment of total 4102 (Four Thousand one Hundred and two) Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) vacancies, on direct recruitment. Job seekers should apply on or before 04th September 2018.
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT): 4102 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO Notification 2018 – Category Wise
- General: 2233
- OBC: 1185
- SC: 599
- ST: 285
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st August 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- All Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only)
Selection Procedure: IBPS PO 2018 will conduct a Written exam and Interview.
How to Apply For IBPS PO Notification 2018
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of IBPS PO www.ibps.in, before 04th September 2018.
IPBS PO 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online is as follows.
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
|English Language||30||30||20 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Min|
|English Language||35||40||40 Min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Min|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Min|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination) There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS PO 2018 Cut-off Score
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 14th August 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 04th September 2018
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: 13, 14, 20 & 21 October 2018
- Date of Online Examination – Main: 18th November 2018