IICT Jobs 2018: Apply for 32 jobs in IICT. Indian Institute of Chemical Technology recruitment notification released through www.iictindia.org. At present, there is 01 recruitment drives are going for 32 Technician Vacancies.
- 32 Technician – 8th December 2018
iict recruitment 2018 notification – 32 Technician Posts
|Name of Post||Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||32|
IICT Jobs 2018: Indian Institute of Chemical Technology released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.iictindia.org for the recruitment of total 32 (Thirty Two) Technician Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 8th December 2018.
Technician: 32 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National / State trade certificate or 2 years full-time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in Electrical/Fitter/Plumber/Mason/Carpenter/Electronics /Instrumentation Trade.
- Salary Details: Rs.29871/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 8th December 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in the IICT recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred Only)
- For SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Selection Procedure: Indian Institute of Chemical Technology will conduct a Trade Test & Written Exam.
How to Apply For IICT Careers
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of IICT, www.iictindia.org. Candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form along with the relevant documents to below address.
- Address: To Section Officer, Recruitment Section, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500 007 on or before 23rd December 2018
IICT 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 9th November 2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Application: 8th December 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application form: 23rd December 2018