IIHT Recruitment: Apply for 3 jobs in IIHT. Indian Institute of Handloom Technology recruitment notification released through www.iiht.com. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 3 Junior Weaver, Junior Printer & Junior Assistant Vacancies.
- 03 Junior Weaver, Junior Printer & Junior Assistant – 4th January 2019
iiht recruitment 2018 notification – 03 Junior Weaver, Junior Printer & Junior Assistant Posts
|Name of Post||Junior Weaver, Junior Printer & Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
IIHT Recruitment: Indian Institute of Handloom Technology released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.iiht.com for the recruitment of total 03 (Three) Junior Weaver, Junior Printer & Junior Assistant Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 4th January 2019.
Junior Weaver: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: Matriculation from a recognized Board and should have eight years’ experience of looms setting and weaving of different types of fabrics and designs in an organization of repute.
- Salary Details: Rs.29200- 92300/- Per Month
Junior Printe: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: (I.T.I.) Diploma with Textile Printing or Screen printing or Fabric Printing or Block Printing Trade. (ii)Should have five years’ experience in block or screen printing or Dyeing or Processing house or in a printing Unit or in a recognized institution of repute
- Salary Details: Rs.25500- 81100/- Per Month
Junior Assistant ( Weaving ): 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: Matriculation from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma in Textile Weaving Trade from a recognized Institution of repute
- Salary Details: Rs.5200- 20200/- Per Month
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
Selection Procedure: Indian Institute of Handloom Technology will conduct a Written Exam / Personal Interview.
How to Apply For IIHT Hobs
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 4th January 2019.
- Address: To the office of Director(WZ), Weavers’ Service Centre, 51-A, Mama Parmanand Marg, Mumbai- 400 004 on or before 04th January 2019
IIHT 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20th November 2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Application: 4th January 2019