Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply for 55 jobs in Indian Army. Indian Army recruitment notification released through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 55 SSC NCC (SPL) Entry Men & Woman vacancies.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Punjab
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Ludhiana, Moga, Roopnagar & SAS Nagar (Mohali) from 10 March 2019 to 20 March 2019 at Dholewal Military Station, Ludhiana. Gates will be opened by 0300 hours and closed by 0800 hours on each day. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 11 January 2019 to 24 February 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 25 February 2019 to 06 March 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
|Soldier General Duty||Class 10th / Matric pass with 45% mks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys Min of D Grade (33-40) in each subject or grade which contains 33% and an overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Technical||10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English
and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
|Soldier Tech NA||10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with Min 50% mks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)||Class 10th simple pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)||Class 8 th simple pass (for House Keeper & Mess Keeper). No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.|
- Start Date for Online Registration: 11th January 2019
- Close Date for Online Registration: 25th February 2019
- Rally Date: 10 March 2019 to 20 March 2019
Indian Army recruitment 2019 notification – 55 SSC NCC (SPL) Entry Men & Woman Posts
|Name of Post||SSC NCC (SPL) Entry Men & Woman|
|No. of Vacancies||55|
Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Indian Army released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for the recruitment of total 55 (Fifty-Five) SSC NCC (SPL) Entry Men & Woman vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 07th February 2019.
SSC NCC (SPL) Entry Men & Woman: 55 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders: Educational Qualification. The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC. Grading. Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel. Educational Qualification. The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
Indian Army Jobs – Vacancy Details
- Men: 50
- Women: 5
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st July 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for apply Indian Army recruitment, SSC NCC (SPL) Entry Men & Woman posts.
Selection Procedure: Indian Army will conduct a Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply For Indian Army Jobs
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, before 07th February 2019.
Indian Army 2019- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 09th January 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 07th February 2019