Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply for 102 jobs in Indian Navy. Indian Navy recruitment notification released through www.indiannavy.nic.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 102 Officers vacancies.
- 102 Officers – 01st February 2019
Indian Navy recruitment 2019 notification – 102 Officers Posts
|Name of Post||Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||102|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.indiannavy.nic.in for the recruitment of total 102 (One Hundred and Two) Officers vacancies in through (Permanent Commission Officers In Executive Branch (Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre) And Short Commission Officers In Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro Cadre)/ Technical Branch (General Service) – Jan 2020 Course., on a contract basis. Job seekers should apply on or before 01st February 2019.
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) : 12 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application.
General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre: 30 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline).
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]: 28 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control.
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]: 32 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics& Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation
- Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid to apply Indian Navy recruitment, Officers posts.
Selection Procedure: Indian Navy will conduct an SSB Interview and Test.
How to Apply For Indian Navy Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Indian Navy www.indiannavy.nic.in, before 01st February 2019.
Indian Navy 2019- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 12th January 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 01st February 2019
Indian Navy Jobs – Expired
- 2500 Sailors – SSR Aug 2019 Batch – Advertisement Details
- 500 Sailors – AA Aug 2019 Batch – Advertisement Details
- 400 Sailors – MR Aug 2019 Batch – Advertisement Details
- 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme 2019 – Advertisement Details
- SSC Officers – Advertisement Details
- 22 Pilot, ATC & Observer – Advertisement Details