Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification @ www.indiannavy.nic.in: Indian Navy Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 400 vacancies(Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) –Oct 2020 batch. Interested candidates after going through the Indian Navy Jobs Notification can proceed to apply for the Indian Navy Sailor Job Openings 2019 – 2020 before the last date. The applications for the latest Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2019 must be submitted online. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 28 November 2019.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 400 Posts
Latest Indian Navy Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Sailor|
|No. Of Posts||400|
|Closing Date||28 November 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Navy Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2003 (Both dates inclusive). Years
Pay & Allowances: Rs. 14,600 per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (?21,700- ?69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ?5200 per month plus DA (as applicable).
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 215/- (Rupee Two Hundred and Fifteen Only)
- SC/ ST Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying one mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10thsyllabus& sample papers for the examination are available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test(PFT)is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats(Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
Visual Standards (Distant Vision only):
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse eye||Better Eye||Worse eye|
|Chefs/ Stewards/ Hygienists||6/6||6/9||6/6||6/6|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Vacancy 2019 Careers
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE only on the official websitewww.joinindiannavy.gov.infrom 23 Nov 19to 28 Nov 19. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.inwith your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- “Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on the “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Admit Card will be generated for only those candidates who have submitted the online application and have made the payment of examination fee or are entitled to waiver off examination fee.
- Candidates who have submitted the application on the last date of application submission will get one additional day, to make payment of fees. Candidates who fail to make the payment even on the additional day will not be given further chance and hence their application will be canceled.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
Indian Navy 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||23 November 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||28 November 2019|
Important Links – Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online (From 23.11.2019)||Click Here|