KAR TET 2019 Notification: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test, www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in recruitment notification released for 10611 vacancies. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 10611 Graduate Primary School Teachers vacancies.
- 10611 Graduate Primary School Teachers – 25th April 2019
KAR TET Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 10611 Graduate Primary School Teachers Posts
Name of Post
Graduate Primary School Teachers
No. of Vacancies
KAR TET 2019 Notification: Apply online for Graduate Primary School Teachers vacancies in Karnataka for 6 to 8 class from 2018-19 through direct recruitment through a district-level competitive examination, on direct recruitment. Online applications are invited by KAR TET from 06th March 2019. Last Date for the submission of online application is 25th April 2019.
Graduate Primary School Teachers: 10611 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: PUC / 12th, Degree / Graduation in relevant subject.
- Salary Details: Rs. 27650 – 52650/- Per Month
|District Name||No of Posts|
Age Limit: As on the date of 10th April 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
|Category||For One Post||For Two Posts|
|SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|All Others||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 2000/-|
Selection Procedure: On the basis of written exam.
How to Apply For Teacher Jobs in Karnataka
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of KAR TET www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in, before 25th April 2019.
KAR TET 2019- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 06th March 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 25th April 2019
- Date of Written Test -I: 18th & 19th May 2019
- Date of Written Test – II: 25th & 26th May 2019
Karnataka Teachers Recruitment 2018 – Expired Jobs
- Teacher Eligibility Test – Advertisement Details
Karnataka Teachers Recruitment 2017 – Expired Jobs
- Teachers – Job Notification