Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019: Apply for 200 jobs in Calcutta High Court. Calcutta High Court recruitment notification released through www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 200 Lower Division Assistant vacancies.
- 200 Lower Division Assistants – 19th January 2019
Calcutta High Court recruitment 2019 notification – 200 Lower Division Assistants Posts
|Name of Post||Lower Division Assistants|
|No. of Vacancies||200|
|Location||(Kolkata) West Bengal|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019: Calcutta High Court released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in for the recruitment of total 200 (Two Hundred) Lower Division Assistants vacancies, . Job seekers should apply on or before 19th January 2019.
Lower Division Assistants: 200 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Must have passed in the Higher Secondary Examination (12th standard) from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board. Must have knowledge in the vernacular of the State.
- Salary Details: Rs. 5400 25200/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 2600/- Per month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Lower Division Assistants posts in Calcutta High Court recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online or Challan
- All other categories: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
Selection Procedure: Calcutta High Court will conduct a Written Test & Viva-Voce Test.
How to Apply For Jobs in Kolkata, West Bengal
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Calcutta High Court www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in, before 19th January 2019.
Calcutta High Court 2019- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 20th December 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 19th January 2019
- Last date for payment of fees through offline: 17th January 2019
- Tentative date of the OMR based written examination: 24th February 2019
Kolkata High Court Recruitment 2018 – Expired Jobs
- 50 Peon, LDC & Various – Advertisement Details
- 221 Group D – Advertisement Details
- 06 Driver – Advertisement Details & Application Form
- Software Developer – Job Notification & Apply Link