High Court Calcutta Vacancy 2019: High Court Calcutta, www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in released recruitment notification for vacant jobs. At present recruitment drive is going for 8 Interpreting Officer vacancies.
- 08 Interpreting Officer – 21st June 2019
High Court Calcutta Vacancy 2019 Notification for 8 Interpreting Officer Posts
|Organization Name||High Court Calcutta|
|Name of Post||Interpreting Officer|
|No. Of Posts||08|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
High Court Calcutta Vacancy 2019 notification has been released on official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in for the recruitment of 08 (Eight) vacancies at High Court Calcutta. The candidate who is looking for Interpreting Officer jobs can send the application form before 21st June 2019
High Court Calcutta Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Graduate in any one of the three languages from any recognized University.
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Salary Details: Rs.15600 – 42000/- (+ 5400/- grade pay) Per Month
- For West Bengal Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred Only)
- For Other Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of Competitive test & vice versa.
How to Apply For High Court Calcutta Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to Registrar, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta on or before 21st June 2019.
High Court Calcutta 2019 Notification – Important Dates
- Last Date For Submission Of Application: 21st June 2019
High Court Calcutta recruitment 2019 notification – Expired Jobs
- Stenographer, LDA & Group D – Advertisement Details
- Lower Division Assistants –Advertisement Details