KPRB Vacancy 2019: Apply for 250 jobs in KPRB. Kolkata Police Recruitment Board recruitment notification released through www.kolkatapolice.gov.in. At present, there is 01 recruitment drives are going for 250 Civic Volunteers vacancies.
- 250 Civic Volunteers – 23rd January 2019
KPRB recruitment 2019 notification – 250 Civic Volunteers Posts
|Name of Post||Civic Volunteers|
|No. of Vacancies||250|
|Location||(Kolkata ) West Bengal|
KPRB Vacancy 2019: Kolkata Police Recruitment Board released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in for the recruitment of total 250 (Two Hundred and Fifty) Civic Volunteers vacancies, . Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd January 2019.
Civic Volunteer: 250 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Class VIII pass.
- Salary Details: Not Specified Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 60 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for apply KPRB recruitment, Civic Volunteers posts.
Selection Procedure: Kolkata Police Recruitment Board will conduct an Interview.
How to Apply For KPRB Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to Deputy Commissioner of Police, Wireless Branch, Kolkata on or before 23rd January 2019.
KPRB 2019- Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 16th January 2019
- Last Date For Submission Of Application: 23rd January 2019
Kolkata Police recruitment 2018 – Expired Jobs
- Civic Volunteers – Advertisement Details & Application Form
- Medical Officer, Nurse – Advertisement Details & Application Form