KPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 844 jobs in KPSC. Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment notification released through kpsc.kar.nic.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 844 FDA, SDA vacancies.
- 844 FDA, SDA – 12th March 2019
KPSC recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 844 FDA, SDA Posts
|Name of Post||FDA, SDA|
|No. of Vacancies||844|
KPSC Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Public Service Commission released a new recruitment notification through its official website kpsc.kar.nic.in for the recruitment of total 844 (Eight Hundred and Forty-Four) FDA, SDA vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 12th March 2019.
First Division Assistant (FDA): 269 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Degree from a recognized institute or university.
- Salary Details: Rs. 27650 – 52650/- Per Month
Second Division Assistant (SDA): 575 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: PUC / 12th Pass
- Salary Details: Rs. 21400 – 42000/- Per Month
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC / ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for FDA, SDA posts in KPSC recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online or Challan
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only)
- OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only)
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PWD Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct a Written test & Interview.
How to Apply For KPSC Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of KPSC kpsc.kar.nic.in, before 12th March 2019.
KPSC 2019- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 11th February 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 12th March 2019
KPSC Jobs 2019 – Expired
Group A & B Technical
KPSC Jobs – Expired Notifications
- 700 Head Masters & Teachers – Advertisement Details (HK) & Advertisement Details (RPC)
- 59 Sub Inspector – Advertisement Details
- Karnataka Departmental Exam – Advertisement Details