KRCL Recruitment 2019: Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, www.konkanrailway.com released recruitment notification for vacant jobs. At present recruitment drive is going for 135 Apprentice Vacancies.
- 135 Apprentices -30th November 2019
KRCL Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 135 Posts
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No. Of Posts||135|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka|
KRCL Recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.konkanrailway.com for the recruitment of 135 (One Hundred and Thirty-Five) Vacancies at Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. The candidate who is looking for Apprentice jobs can apply online application on or before 30th November 2019
KRCL Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
|BE (Electrons & Telecommunications)||13||02||03|
KRCL Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
- BE(Electrical): Four years bachelor degree in i)Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or ii)Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(S&T): Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/Electronics/Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology /Communication Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma(Civil): Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma(Electrical): Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute.
Age Limit: As on the date of 31st July 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
For Graduate Engineers – ₹ 4984/- Per Month
For Diploma Holders – ₹ 3542/- Per Month
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in a relevant field.
How to Apply for KRCL Vacancy 2019 Careers
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of KRCL www.konkanrailway.com, before 30th November 2019.
KRCL 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 27th September 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 30th November 2019
Important Links – KRCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|