Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card Released for Junior Clerk
Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit card is released is released by Parliament of India for Junior Clerk Vacancies. The Candidate who had applied for those Junior Clerk Vacancies can Download Junior Clerk Admit Card for the Preliminary examination.
Department Name: – Lok Sabha Secretariat
Post Name: – Junior Clerk
Job Location: – Delhi
Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card & Exam Date 2017
Name of the Organization: –Lok Sabha Secretariat
Education Qualification: – Degree
Mode of Examination: – Preliminary Examination
How to Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card for Junior Clerk, Preliminary Examination 2017
Please follow below instruction to download the Lok Sabha Secretariat admit card
- Candidate should go to the official website of Lok Sabha Secretariat lsjrconline.nic.in
- In the Home page, you will find download admit card link /Icon for the post(s).
- Once you click on the link, you need to enter the details like Registration ID & password to download the admit card.
- Please read all the instruction mentioned in the admit card.
- Once you provide all the required details then click on OK or submit to download the admit card.
Tentative Results Date: Within 30 Days from the date of Written Exam (We will update once results are out).