Madras High Court Recruitment 2019: Apply for jobs in Madras High Court. Madras High Court recruitment notification released through www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 1 District Judge vacancies
- 01 District Judge – 1st February 2019
Madras High Court recruitment 2019 notification – 01 District Judge Post
|Name of Post||District Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019: Madras High Court released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in for the recruitment of total 01 (One) District Judge vacancy, on direct recruitment. Job seekers should apply on or before 1st February 2019.
District Judge: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: Degree in Law of a University in India. Must be practicing as an Advocate/Pleader in the High Courts or Supreme Court or Courts Subordinate thereto and must have practiced for a period of not less than seven years on the date of notification. or Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than seven years of experience as an Advocate and/or Assistant Public Prosecutor on the date of notification.
- Salary Details: Rs. 51550 – 63070/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st July 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for District Judge posts in Madras High Court recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only)
- Reserved Category/Differently Abled /Destitute Widow/Ex-Service Men: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Madras High Court will conduct a Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply For Jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Madras High Court www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in, before 1st February 2019.
Madras High Court 2019- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 08th January 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 1st February 2019
- Last date for payment of application fee in Bank: 04th February 2019
- Preliminary Examination: 23rd March 2019
Madras High Court Recruitment – Expired Jobs
- Law Clerks – Official Notification & Apply Application form
- 127 Sweeper / Sanitary Worker – Official Notification & Apply Application form