- Lower Division Clerk vacancies – 22nd September 2017 (Last Date Extended – 03rd October 2017)
- 418 Jr Lab Chemist, Jr Officer, Fireman & Various Posts (Closed)
MAHAGENCO Recruitment Notification 2017 – 107 Lower Division Clerk vacancies apply in www.mahagenco.in
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 – Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited released a new recruitment notification through its official website mahagenco.in for the recruitment of Clerk Vacancies. The government of Maharashtra Job seekers should apply before 03rd October 2017.
Department Name: – Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited – MAHAGENCO
Post Name: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Job Location: – Maharashtra
MAHAGENCO Hiring Jobs in Maharashtra
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Qualification: – Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Management /Administration from a University recognized by the UGC and MS-CIT exam Passed.
- Salary: – Rs.28240/- Per month
Lower Division Clerk (Accounts):
- Qualification: – Com and MS-CIT exam Passed.
- Salary: Rs.11275 – 28240/- Per month
Age Limit: – As on 22nd September 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Age Relaxation: –
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: – Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through online.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred )
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of online written exam
How to apply for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017: Interested & Eligible candidates can Apply Online through the website, www.mahagenco.in from 01st September 2017 to 03rd October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date to apply online: 01st September 2017
- Closing Date of Apply: 22nd September 2017 (Last Date Extended – 03rd October 2017)
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Notification 418 Jr Lab Chemist, Jr Officer, Fireman & Various Posts
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited – MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 has released a notification for 418 Jr Lab Chemist, Jr Officer, Fireman & Various Posts.The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on or before 07 February 2017.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited – MAHAGENCO|
|Job role||Jr Lab Chemist, Jr Officer, Fireman|
|Educational Qualification||12th, B.Sc, Degree|
|Age limit||38 years|
|No of posts||418 posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra.|
|Last Date||07 February 2017|
|Pay Scale||Rs. Rs.14500/- 40120/- per month|
|Post Name||No of posts||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Jr Lab Chemist||56 Posts||B.Sc||Rs.14500/- 40120/-|
|Jr Officer (Security)||46 Post||Degree||Rs.14500/- 40120/-|
|Fireman||88 Posts||10+2||Rs.10500/- 19700/-|
Eligibility Details for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
Jr Lab Chemist: The applicant must have a B.Sc. in Chemistry from a reputed University or Institute or its equivalent
JR Officer (Security): The applicant must have a Degree from a recognized university or institute
Fireman: The applicant must have passed 10th Std. Examination of 10+2 (12th) system or its equivalent qualification & passed fireman course.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14500/- 40120/- per month
Age Limit: 38 years as on 07 February 2017
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How to Apply: The interested and eligible candidates have to go through the official website http://www.mahagenco.in in order to fill their application on or before 07 February 2017.
Application Fee: General category candidates have to pay Rs. 8000/-, Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/-, Gr.I & Gr.II category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-, and Gr.II & Gr.IV have to pay Rs. 300/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Important Dates for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Starting date for submission of Online Application 16 January 2017
Last date for submission of Online Application 07 February 2017
Last date for submission of Application Fee 07 February 2017.