- 1137 Constable Vacancies
- Written Test Result Mumbai Police Recruitment 2018
- Written Test Answer Key 2018
- Written Test Answer Key (Revised) 2018
mumbai police recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No. of Vacancies||1137|
Mumbai Police Bharti 2018: Mumbai Police released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in for the recruitment of total 1137 (One Thousand One Hundred and Thirty-Seven) Constable Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 28th February 2018.
Constable: 1137 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: 12th Pass from a recognized institution or board
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Mumbai Police Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Online / Bank Challan
|Name of the Post||Un-Reserved Category||Reserved Category|
|Police Constable||Rs. 375/-||Rs. 225/-|
|Ex-serviceman (service only)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 100/-|
Selection Procedure: Mumbai Police (Mumbai Police) will conduct the Physical Test and Written Exam to the eligible candidates from the job applicants.
How to Apply For Mumbai Police jobs 2018
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Mumbai Police www.mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in, before 28th February 2018.
Mumbai Police 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06th February 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 28th February 2018
- Last Date for the payment in a bank: 03rdd March 2018