Murshidabad District Court Recruitment 2018-19: Apply for 50 jobs in Murshidabad District Court. Murshidabad District Court recruitment notification released through www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 50 Peon, LDC & Various vacancies.
- 50 Peon, LDC & Various – 15th December 2018
Murshidabad District Court recruitment 2018 notification – 50 Peon, LDC & Various Posts
|Name of Post||Peon, LDC & Various|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Location||(Kolkatta) West Bengal|
Murshidabad District Court Recruitment 2018-19: Murshidabad District Court released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in for the recruitment of total 50 (Fifty) Peon, LDC & Various vacancies, on temperory basis. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th December 2018.
Group-B & C category Posts:
Candidate must have passed Madhayamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
- (i) for L.D.C. Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of Typing on Computer at the speed of 35 words per minutes in English and 25 words per minutes in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6(six) months. Knowledge of type-writing in English is preferable.
- (ii) for English Stenographer (Basic Grade), a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training (not less than 6 months) from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation are required.
- (iii) For Bengali Stenographer (Basic Grade), a minimum typing speed from a legible manuscript for 10 minutes @ 20 w.p.m. in Bengali and a minimum speed @ 60 w.p.m. in Bengali shorthand and also knowledge in computer operation are required and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training (not less than 6 months) from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation are required.”
Group – D category Posts:
- Education Qualification: 08th / VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Peon, LDC & Various posts in Murshidabad District Court recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online.
|Post Name||General||SC/ ST|
|Group-B & C||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 100/-|
|Group – D||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 75/-|
Selection Procedure: Murshidabad District Court will conduct a Written Exam.
How to Apply For Kolkata high court vacancy
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Murshidabad District Court www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in, before 15th December 2018.
Murshidabad District Court 2018 – 19- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 22nd November 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 15th December 2018