NABARD Recruitment 2019 Notification @ www.nabard.org: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development officials inviting the applications for 03 Driver Vacancies. Interested candidates after going through the NABARD Notification can proceed to apply for the NABARD Driver Job Openings 2019 – 2020 before the last date. The applications for the latest NABARD Driver Vacancy 2019 must be submitted online. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 04 November 2019.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 03 Posts
Latest NABARD Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Driver|
|No. Of Posts||03|
|Closing Date||04 November 2019|
|Job Location||Delhi, Maharashtra|
NABARD Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Head Office, Mumbai||2|
|New Delhi Regional Office||1|
NABARD Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: The candidate should possess a minimum qualification of VII Standard pass from the concerned State coming under the State/Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board. Candidate should possess a valid Driving license for LMV
Age Limit: As on the date of 01 October 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Get a Bank Job with Best Training- Register Now
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 Years
Salary: Rs.10940 – 23700/- Per Month
- SC/ ST/ EXS Candidates: Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty Ony)
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only)
- An online test comprising questions on Reasoning, General Awareness, Traffic Rules, and Numerical ability and carrying 40 marks, with a duration of 60 minutes will be conducted. The Online Test will be in bilingual/trilingual, i.e., English and Hindi; English, Hindi, and Marathi in Delhi and Mumbai respectively.
How to Apply for NABARD Vacancy 2019 Careers
- Eligible & Interested candidates, before going to apply, can download official notification. This is attached below.
- Go to the official website of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development @ www.nabard.org
- Click the New Registration / Apply Online button. Direct Link is provided below.
- During the submission of the NABARD Online Application Form 2019, the applicant must keep scanned and required document copies aside.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Before submitting the application, recheck the details and Press Submit Button.
- Take Printout of application for future reference.
NABARD 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||26 October 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||04 November 2019|
|Online Exam (Tentative)||16 November 2019|
Important Links – NABARD Driver Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|