NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018: Apply for 62 jobs in NABARD. NABARD recruitment notification released through www.nabard.org. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 62 Development Assistants vacancies
nabard recruitment 2018 notification – 62 Development Assistants Posts
|Name of Post||Development Assistants|
|No. of Vacancies||62|
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018: NABARD released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.nabard.org for the recruitment of total 62 (Sixty-two) Development Assistants vacancies in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. Job seekers should apply on or before 12th September 2018.
Development Assistants: 62 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
- Salary Details: Rs. 14650 – 34990/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st August 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Development Assistants recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Fifty Only)
- SC/ ST/ PW, Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only)
Selection Procedure: NABARD will conduct a Preliminary and Main Exam.
How to Apply For NABARD org Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of NABARD www.nabard.org, before 12th September 2018.
NABARD 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 27th August 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 12th September 2018
nabard recruitment 2018 notification – 21 Specialist officers Posts
|Name of Post||Specialist officers|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
NABARD Recruitment 2018 Apply online: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.nabard.org for the recruitment of 21 (Twenty-one) Specialist Officers Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 05th July 2018.
Risk Managers: 06 Vacancies
- Education Qualidication: Post Graduate in Economics/ Statistics/ Finance/ MBA from a recognized university.
Project manager: 03 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Graduates from any recognized university with minimum 05-year’ experience in project management.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 63 years as on 30th June 2018
Application Fee: Applicant need to the below application charges or Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only)
- All other candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
Selection Procedure: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development will conduct a written test and/or Interview.
How to Apply For NABARD Bank Jobs 2018 Notification
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website, www.nabard.org, before 05th July 2018.
NABARD 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply online: 14th June 2018
- Closing date to apply online: 05th July 2018
Nabard recruitment 2018 – expired posts
- 92 Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A – Recruitment Notification
NABARD-Bank Recruitment 2017 – Expired Posts
- 09 Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security Service) Vacancies – Official Notification
- 91 Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A Vacancies 0 Official Notification
- 17 Manager (RDBS) Vacancies – Official Notification
- Chief Technology Officer Vacancies – Official Notification
- 12 Specialist Officers & Assistant Engineer Posts – Official Notification