Nagaland University Recruitment 2018: Apply for jobs in Nagaland University. Nagaland University recruitment notification released through nagalanduniversity.ac.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies
nagaland university recruitment 2018 notification – 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
Nagaland University Recruitment 2018: Nagaland University released a new recruitment notification through its official website nagalanduniversity.ac.in for the recruitment of total 01 (one) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancy in Department of Geology, on a temporary basis. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st August 2018.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have a degree in M.Sc (Geology) with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST).
- Salary Details: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st August 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 57 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Junior Research Fellow (JRF) recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Demand Draft
- ST Candidates: Rs. 354/- (Rupees Three Hundred only)
- SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 177/- (Rupees One Hundred and Seventy-Seven Only)
Selection Procedure: Nagaland University will conduct an Interview.
How to Apply For Govt Jobs in Nagaland
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to the Principal Investigator Department of Geology Nagaland University Kohima Campus, Meriema Pin-797004 on or before 31st August 2018.
Nagaland University 2018 – Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 16th August 2018
- Last date for the submission of application form: 31st August 2018