NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2018: Apply for 8 jobs in NIELIT Chandigarh. NIELIT Chandigarh recruitment notification released through nielit.gov.in/chandigarh. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 8 Data Entry, Technical Assistant & Various vacancies
- 8 Data Entry, Technical Assistant & Various – 24th September 2018
nielit chandigarh recruitment 2018 notification – 8 Data Entry, Technical Assistant & Various Posts
|Name of Post||Data Entry, Technical Assistant & Various|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2018: NIELIT Chandigarh released a new recruitment notification through its official website nielit.gov.in/chandigarh for the recruitment of total 8 (Eight) Data Entry, Technical Assistant & Various vacancies, on a contract basis. Job seekers should apply on or before 24th September 2018.
District Project Manager: 02 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: BE / B.Tech in relavant subject.
- Salary Details: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
Technical Assistant: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: Graduation with a one-year diploma in computer application or higher
- Salary Details: Rs. 13500/- Per Month
Data Entry Operator: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: 12th pass and a diploma in computer course
- Salary Details: Rs. 12250/- Per Month
- District Project Manager: 24 – 35 Years
- Technical Assistant: 40 Years
- Data Entry Operator: 45 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment, Data Entry, Technical Assistant & Various posts.
Selection Procedure: NIELIT Chandigarh will conduct an interview.
How to Apply For Govt Jobs in Chandigarh
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Mohali, Punjab on or before 24th September 2018.
NIELIT Chandigarh 2018 – Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 15th September 2018
- Last date for the submission of application form: 24th September 2018