NIMH Recruitment 2017 – National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped – 27 Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer & Project Assistant Vacancies
NIMH Recruitment 2017 – National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped released a new recruitment notification through its official website niepid.nic.in for the recruitment of 27 (Twenty-Seven) Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer & Project Assistant Vacancies. NIHM Job seekers should apply before 25th October 2017.
Department Name: – National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped – NIHM
Post Name: – Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer & Project Assistant
Job Location: – All India
Official Website: – 25th October 2017
NIMH Vacancy 2017
Research Officer: 03 Vacancies
- Qualification: Phil. PSW/ Rehab/ Clinical Psychology or Master Degree with M.Ed. Spl Education or Master degree with M.Ed. (MR) or Graduation with one-year Diploma in the field of MR or M.Ed. – SE (MR/ID) with two years’ post qualification in teach or MA (Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work) with B.Ed. SE (MR/ ID) or BMR/BRT/BRS and two years post qualification in teaching / Research.
- Salary: Rs.500/- Per Day
Assistant Research Officer: 06 Vacancies
- Qualification: Graduation with D.Ed. (MR)/ DVR (MR) or typing skills with 30 words per minute.
- Salary: Rs.375/- Per Day
Project Assistant: 18 Vacancies
- Qualification: M.Phil. PSW/ Psychology (Rehab/ clinical) or MDRA or Any professional graduation.
- Salary: Rs.220/- Per Day
Age Limit: – As on 01st September 2017
- Assistant Professor: 45 Years
- Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper: 30 Years
Age Relaxation: –
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: – Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft in favor of Director, NIED.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to apply for NIMH Jobs 2017: Interested & Eligible candidates may appear in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Date, time & venue of the walk-in interviews:
October 16, 2017, at NIEPID, Secunderabad
Manovikas Nagar, Secunderabad – 500 009 Ph.No.040-27751741-745
October 23, 2017, at NIEPID, RC, Navi Mumbai
B 102, Vasundhara CHS, Plot No.13-14, Sector 8, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra- 410 210 Ph. No. 022-27746889,27743983
October 25, 2017, at NIEPID, RC Kolkata
B.T Road, Bonhooghly, Kolkata – 700 090 Ph.No.033-25311357
Important Dates to remember:-
- Walk-in Date: 16th October 2017 to 25th October 2017