North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification @ www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in: North Eastern Railway invites online applications through Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur is invited from the candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions undergoing apprenticeship training in the following units of North Eastern Railway for 1104 Apprentice Vacancies. Interested candidates go through the North Eastern Railway Notification before applying for North Eastern Railway Job Openings 2020. The applications for the latest North Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2019 must be submitted online. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 25 December 2019.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 1104 Posts
Latest North Eastern Railway Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|Department Name||North Eastern Railway|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No. Of Posts||1104|
|Closing Date||25 December 2019|
|Job Location||Haryana, Uttar Pradesh|
North Eastern Railway Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
|Name of the Unit||No of Posts|
|Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||441|
|Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||63|
|Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||35|
|Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar||151|
|Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar||64|
|Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn||155|
|Diesel Shed Gonda||90|
|Carriage.& Wagon Varanasi||75|
North Eastern Railway Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification of High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification from recognized Board.
Physical Standards: Selected candidates called for document verification will have to submit a medical certificate in the format issued by the authorized medical officer as per the medical certificate proforma. enclosed
Age Limit: As on the date of 01 January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General, OBC Candidate: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: No Fee (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the apprentice act 1961 will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the high school/10th examination.
How to Apply for North Eastern Railway Vacancy 2019 Careers
- Eligible & Interested candidates, before going to apply, can download official notification. This is attached below.
- Go to the official website of the North Eastern Railway @ www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click the New Registration / Apply Online button. Direct Link is provided below.
- During the submission of the North Eastern Railway Online Application Form 2019, the applicant must keep scanned and required document copies aside.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Before submitting the application, recheck the details and Press Submit Button.
- Take Printout of application for future reference.
North Eastern Railway 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||26 November 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||25 December 2019|
Important Links – North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|