NER Railway Recruitment 2018: Apply for 41 jobs in Uttar Pradesh. North Eastern Railway recruitment notification released through www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. At present, there are two recruitment drives are going for PGT, TGT, Group C & D Vacancies
ner recruitment 2018 notification – 11 Group C, Group D Posts
|Name of Post||Group C, Group D|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: North Eastern Railway released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 11 (eleven) Group C, Group D Vacancies against Scouts and Guides Quota in RRC. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st May 2018.
Group C: 03 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent with ITI in relevant trade (Recognised by SCVT/NCVT)
Group D: 08 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent.
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st July 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC / ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Group C, Group D recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- General Category: Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
- SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD: Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only)
Selection Procedure: North Eastern Railway will conduct a written test.
How to Apply For Railway Jobs in UP
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of NER www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in, before 31st May 2018.
NER 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply online: 21st April 2018
- Last Date to apply online: 31st May 2018
ner railway recruitment 2018 notification – 30 PGT, TGT Posts
|Name of Post||PGT, TGT|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Location||(Gorakhpur) Uttar Pradesh|
NER Railway Recruitment 2018: North Eastern Railway released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 30 () PGT, TGT Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 17th April 2018.
PGT: 13 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Master Degree from recognized university with minimum 50 % marks in the required subject. B.Ed from recognized university OR equivalent
- Salary Details: Rs. 27500/- Per Month
TGT: 17 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Minimum Graduate with 50% marks and 1 year B ed. TET pass
- Salary Details: Rs. 26500/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 19th April 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
Selection Procedure: North Eastern Railway will conduct an Interview/ Group Discussion/ Test.
How to Apply For Indian Railway Jobs
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of NER Railway www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in, before 17th April 2018.
NER Railway 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply online: 11th April 2018
- Last Date to apply online: 17th April 2018
- Date of Interview: 19th & 20th April 2018
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 notification 426 Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk & Various posts
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 has released a notification for 426 Ticket collector, Commercial clerk & various posts the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on or before 10 February 2017.
North Eastern Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Organization Name||North Eastern Railway|
|Job role||Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk|
|No of posts||426 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 February 2017|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per|
|Post Name||No of posts||Qualification|
|Ticket Collector||46 Posts||Degree|
|Commercial Clerk||16 Post||10th|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||224 Posts||Diploma/degree|
|Assistant Station Master||56 Posts||Diploma/degree|