North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in: North Eastern Railway officials inviting the applications for 34 Sports Quota Vacancies. Interested candidates after going through the North Eastern Railway Notification can proceed to apply for the North Eastern Railway Sports Quota Job Openings 2019 – 2020 before the last date. The applications for the latest North Eastern Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2019 must be submitted online. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 26 November 2019.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 34 Posts
Latest North Eastern Railway Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|Department Name||North Eastern Railway|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Sports Quota, Cultural Quota|
|No. Of Posts||34|
|Closing Date||26 November 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
North Eastern Railway Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Scouts & Guides Quota||11|
North Eastern Railway Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Education||Age Limit|
|Cultural Quota||Matriculation or it’s equivalent with ITI in relevant trade (Recognised by SCVT/NCVT) and for other posts, 12th||18 – 33 Years|
|Sports Quota||(A) For the posts having GP-Rs.1900/2000 : Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent.
(B) For the post having GP-Rs.2400 (Technical): Pass 10+2 in Science i.e. Maths or Physics or equivalent
(C) For the post having GP Rs.2800: A university Degree or its equivalent.
|18 – 25 Years|
|Scouts & Guides Quota||For Gorup-C: For technician-Ill: Matriculation or it’s equivalent with ITI in relevant trade (Recognised by SCVT/ NCVT) and for other posts: 12th or it’s equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate. The compulsion of 50% marks in aggregate will not be insisted upon in the case of SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates possessing qualification higher than 12th or its equivalent.
For Group-D: Matriculation (10th) or it’s equivalent.
|18 – 33 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only(
Selection Procedure: On the basis of the Medical Examination, Physical Test.
How to Apply for North Eastern Railway Vacancy 2019 Careers
- Eligible & Interested candidates, before going to apply, can download official notification. This is attached below.
- Go to the official website of the North Eastern Railway @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click the New Registration / Apply Online button. Direct Link is provided below.
- During the submission of the North Eastern Railway Online Application Form 2019, the applicant must keep scanned and required document copies aside.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Before submitting the application, recheck the details and Press Submit Button.
- Take Printout of application for future reference.
North Eastern Railway 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||28 October 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||26 November 2019|
Important Links – North Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2019
|Scout Guide Quota Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Sports Quota Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Cultural Quota Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online – Scout Guide Quota||Click Here|
|Apply Online – Sports Quota||Click Here|
|Apply Online – Cultural Quota||Click Here|