NF Railway Recruitment 2018: Apply for 09 jobs in Sikkim. North East Frontier Railway recruitment notification released through www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. At present there is one recruitment drive is going for Specialist & Medical Officer Vacancies
NF Railway: Specialist & General Duty Medical officer Vacancies
- No of Vacancies: 09
- Education Qualification: Masters Degree
- Walk-in date: 17th April 2018
- Click Here More Details
nf railway recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Specialist & General Duty Medical officer|
|No. of Vacancies||09|
NF Railway Recruitment 2018: North East Frontier Railway released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 09 (nine) Specialist & General Duty Medical officer Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 17th April 2018.
- Education Qualification: The candidate should possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in respective subject/field as a specialist from a recognized University and should be registered by Medical Council of India.
- Salary Details: Rs. 95000/- Per Month
General Duty Medical officer:
- Education Qualification: The candidate should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University and must have completed a rotating internship for one year and should be in possession of a valid Registration Certificate of the Medical Council of India.
- Salary Details: Rs. 75000/- Per Month
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018 – Category Wise
- Unreserved: 05 Posts
- OBC: 02 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- ST: 01 Post
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st April 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 60 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST / OBC Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Applicants need not pay any application fee or charges to apply for NF Railway job openings.
Selection Procedure: North East Frontier Railway (NF Railway) will conduct the interview to the applicants to select the eligible candidates.
How to Apply For North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 17th April 2018.
NF Railway Address: Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, N.F. railway Katihar Junction – 854105
NF Railway 2018 – Important Dates
- Walk-in Date: 17th April 2018
- Walk-in time: 10.00 AM
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 – NFR, Indian Railway – 75 Staff Nurse, Jr.Field Worker & Various Vacancies apply at www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 – NFR, Indian Railway released a new recruitment notification through its official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 75 (Seventy-Five) Staff Nurse, Jr.Field Worker & Various Vacancies. NFR, Indian Railway Job seekers should apply before 10th October 2017.
Department Name: – Northeast Frontier Railway – NFR, Indian Railway
Post Name: – Staff Nurse, Jr.Field Worker & Various
Job Location: – Guwahati, Assam
Official Website: – nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment – Indian Railway – 20 Medical Practitioner vacancies
Northeast Frontier Railway-NFR released a new recruitment notification through its official website nfr.indianrailway.gov.in for the recruitment of 20 (Twenty) Medical Practitioner Vacancies. Railway Job seekers should apply before 19th September 2017.