NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment: Apply for 1 jobs in NRHM Arunachal Pradesh. National Health Mission, Arunachal Pradesh recruitment notification released through www.nrhmarunachal.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 1 Specialists Vacancies
- Specialists – 10th August 2018
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh recruitment 2018 notification – Specialists Posts
|Name of Post||Specialists|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Specified|
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment: National Health Mission, Arunachal Pradesh released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.nrhmarunachal.gov.in for the recruitment of Specialists Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th August 2018.
- Education Qualification: MD/ MS/ DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology/ DGO, Recognized by Medical Council of India Register under A.P Medical Council/ Indian Medical Council.
- Education Qualification: PG Degree/ Diploma in Paediatrics or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Register under A.P Medical Council/Indian Medical Council
- Education Qualification: PG Degree/Diploma in Anaesthesia or equivalent degree. Register under A.P Medical Council/Indian Medical Council.
- Education Qualification: MD/ DNB or equivalent degree. Register under A.P Medical Council/Indian Medical Council.
Salary Details: Rs. 150000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 31st July 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 64 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
Selection Procedure: National Health Mission, Arunachal Pradesh will conduct an Interview.
How to Apply For Govt Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh
Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 10th August 2018.
Address: Office of the Mission Director (NHM) Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh C-Sector Naharlagun
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh 2018 – Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 11th July 2018
- Walk-in Date: 10th August 2018