OICL Admit Card Released for Administrative Officers Phase I Online Exam
OICL Call Letter for Phase-I Online Exam
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) has released Admit cards for the post of Administrative Officers (Scale-I). Oriental Insurance Company Limited released the recruitment notification through the official website, orientalinsurance.org.in for the recruitment of 300 (Three Hundred) Administrative Officer Vacancies. OICL invites and accepted the application forms through online mode till 15th September 2017. The Candidate who had applied for those OICL Administrative officer Vacancies can download the admit cards for the Phase I written examination. Tentative date of written exam is 22nd October 2017.
OICL Admit Card and Exam Date 2017
Name of the Organization: – The Oriental Insurance Company Limited
No. of Vacancies: – 300
Education Qualification: – Degree
Job Location: – All India
Notification Released Date: – 18th August 2017
Apply Last Date: – 15th September 2017
Admit Card Status: – Released
Admit Card Released Date: – 25th September 2017
Mode of Examination: – Phase I Online Exam
Date of Examination: – 22nd October 2017
OICL Post Names
- Administrative Officers – 300 Vacancies
How to Download Oriental Insurance Company Limited Call Letter for Administrative Officers Phase I Examination 2017
Please follow below instruction to download the OICL admit card
- Candidate should go to the official website of OICL orientalinsurance.org.in
- In the Home page, you will find download admit card link /Icon for the post(s).
- Once you click on the link, you need to enter the details like Registration ID & password to download the admit card.
- Please read all the instruction mentioned in the admit card.
- Once you provide all the required details then click on OK or submit to download the admit card.
Tentative Results Date: Within 30 Days from the date of Written Exam (We will update once results are out).