OSSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 10 jobs in Odisha. Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment notification released through www.ossc.gov.in. At present there is one recruitment drive is going for Asst. Librarian & Junior Librarian Vacancies
- 10 Asst. Librarian & Junior Librarian – 25th June 2018
ossc recruitment 2018 notification – 10 Asst. Librarian & Junior Librarian Posts
|Name of Post||Asst. Librarian & Junior Librarian|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
OSSC Job Recruitment 2018: Odisha Staff Selection Commission released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.ossc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 10 (ten) Asst. Librarian & Junior Librarian Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 25th June 2018.
Asst. Librarian: 02 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Library Science or equivalent with basic knowledge in Computer Application for Law Department and Candidates having 50% marks in B. Lib Science Directorate of TE & SCERT.
- Salary Details: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 4200/- Per month
Junior Librarian: 08 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Candidates having the 1st division in B. Lib. Science for Directorate of Technical Education & Training and Master Degree in Library Science for Director, Handicraft & Cottage Industries.
- Salary Details: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 2000/- Per month
OSSC Job Vacancy – Discipline Wise
- Law Department: 01 Post
- Directorate of TE & SCERT: 01 Post
- Directorate of Technical Education & Training: 07 Posts
- Director, Handicraft & Cottage Industries: 01 Post
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Asst. Librarian & Junior Librarian recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online or Challan Pay the Examination Fee through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041- Examination Fees”
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Odisha Staff Selection Commission will conduct a written exam, Practical Skill test, Certificates Verification.
How to Apply For OSSC Job Vacancy
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of OSSC www.ossc.gov.in, before 25th June 2018.
OSSC 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply online: 26th May 2018
- Closing Date to apply online: 25th June 2018
OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Expired Jobs
- Sub Inspector of Police – Detailed Advertisement Link
- Junior Stenographer – Online Apply Link
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Advertisement Details
- Tracer, Junior Draftsmen – Official Website
- Amin – Advertisement Details
- PTI & PTl-cum-Hostel Superintendent – Advertisement Details
- Sub Inspector – Advertisement Details
- Superintendent (PMF) Artist – Advertisement Details
OSSC Recruitment 2017 – Expired Jobs
Odisha Staff Selection Commission will receive the applications from job applicants through Online/ Offline. Eligible candidates can submit their application to OSSC before the last date. All Government Jobs aspirants can check out the above various information like education qualification, salary, No.of vacancies, Selection Procedure, last date, Application procedure and other important information regarding the above Jobs in OSSC. Kindly go through the official notification for more details before submitting your application form of OSSC Recruitment Notification.